Contact: webmaster

From: Reginald (simon, funeasy dot biz)
Date: 2005.12.22 - 16.10 MST

  Canadian Pharmacy

  a.. Don't expose your intimate life!
  b.. Need medicine? All here!
  c.. Our store is your cureall!
  d.. All products for your health!
  e.. Full of health? Then don't click!
  f.. We cure any desease!
  Click here for getting your health problems away at once! Best pri$es, secure payment processing, direct shipping from our warehouse and sympathetic customer support! All kinds of medicines at one huge licensed store! Make your life easier with us! Don't wait! Special pri$es today only!

  Our store is VERIFIED BY BBB! All transactions are APPROVED BY VISA!