Contact: webmaster

From: Matt Frazier (mfrazier, cryptofreak dot org)
Date: 2001.03.08 - 23.34 MST

2PSK is common as pointed out in my previous link, in fact, there's some
Mathematica action for M-way PSK, but the most common types are 2 and Q (or
4) way PSK.  2 way would make sense here, except that I'm concerned about
the 'tits' at the beginning -- can we safely assume that it's just the end
of a previous signal?  Although I can't find any other explanation, and that
may be the only way to encode the first signal (since you would need to know
the shift from previous).  It still seems a little shot-in-the-dark-like.

Google search for "Phase Shift Keying" results in most of my basis for this
message.

Matt (Benny's Margaritas Rule) Frazier